I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blogger Award by the brilliant sarahkendray, and I would like to thank her for that. Thank you so much! Her poems and articles are something which all of us can relate to. They bring out everything which we have wanted to say and to do. I highly recommend you to read her blog, you will love it.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So, the 7 facts about me are-
1. I started reading at the age of 6, starting with the little stories and The Three Pigs and The Wolf, The Town Mouse and The Country Mouse to The Famous Five and The Secret Seven, from Cinderella and Snow White to Gone with the wind and The Alchemist, the journey has been beautiful and it is never ending.
2. Writing is something I cannot live without. It gives a platform to my thoughts to fly. Putting my emotions, feelings, thoughts and myself into words, gives me such an immense pleasure. No, I just cannot help it.
3. Music is my partner. In my happy, sad, moody, crazy days, music keeps me sane. It is my sun in the morning and the stars at night. I don’t like Metallic as much, but Pop, Hip-Hop and Country are love. I am mostly into the mainstream music and new recommendations are always welcomed!
4. Coffee is my stress buster. if you don’t know where to look for me, Cafe Coffee Day is the place. I prefer cold coffee over hot coffee. Too much of caffeine is unhealthy, but we all have that “One Obsession”, don’t we?
5. I hate applying make up. Being natural is my thing, besides make up doesn’t even suit my skin. I can’t stand being all decorated like a pastry. High heels are a BIG NO NO. It is impossible for me to walk without falling down and giving everyone a good laugh. Heels are evil.
6. Laziness describes me. Loose pyjamas, a faded tee, a cup of coffee, my comfortable bed, the bed-side lamp switched on, earphones in my ears and a book in my hand. THE PERFECT SCENE. AAH.
7. Lizards scare the hell out of me, I CANNOT TOLERATE LIZARDS. THEY ARE SCARY. I get nightmares where I see an lounge of lizards crawling towards me to make me their midnight snack. Oh no.
MY NOMINEES ARE-