I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by this extremely sweet and talented blogger-friend Keya Shah whose blog is remarkable. DO VISIT IT. Keya, thank you so, so much for this. Means a lot, really.
This award is accompanied by a few rules :
1. Nominate other blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
2. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
3. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
4. Pass these rules on to them.
So, the facts are as follows-
1. I sleep way too much. I can sleep for 17 hours and that won’t come as a surprise to those who know me, and I love sleeping.
2. I can’t be mean, no matter how hard I try. Never intentionally and hardly unintentionally.
3. I am not much of a food lover and yet, fat seems to love me and my body.
4. Dogs are love, but I don’t want one as a pet. I do have attachment issues.
5. Movies aren’t my thing. Books all the way!
Now I won’t nominate a few bloggers. Anyone and everyone who reads this and is interested is free to join in. It’s a liberal place.
Thank you for reading it. 🙂