It came to me as a huge surprise when I found out that Akanksha has nominated me for the Liebster Award! She has a beautiful blog and exceptionally well. Thank you so much for this, Akanksha, and congratulations for the same! Do read her blog. It’s so worth it.
The rules of this award are:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and display the award on your page
-Nominate ten other bloggers for the award
-Answer ten questions asked by the person who nominated you
-Ask your nominees ten questions.
Time to answer her questions now.
1. If you were stuck in the middle of an island with an option to choose drinkable sea water, or edible sand as food, what would you choose and why?
Ans) If I were stuck in the middle of an island and had to go with either one of them to survive, I would go with the former. I don’t really think I’d be able to swallow sand and the very thought of it is making my insides churn. Happy drinking it is then.
2. You have the opportunity to ask for one superpower. What would it be?
Ans) I don’t know if learning how to control air would be counted as a superpower or not, but if you would consider it as one, then I’d definitely want to able to do that. Imagine how cool that would be, ooh.
3. Would you rather have dinner for breakfast or breakfast for dinner? Would you invite me?
Ans) I’d rather not mess with it. I’m happy with having breakfast for breakfast. Don’t think I can handle too much of heavy food right when the day has just started. Oh, and of course I’d invite you over. A healthy company is always appreciated. Yay.
4. Have you ever lived through a day without knowing that it’s not day?
Ans) So, this one time I was dead tired, thanks to 3 days of continuous trekking and rock climbing. I slept like a baby once I got back home. Suffice to say I had lost all track of time during my beauty sleep.
5. What do you think, would your wrestler name be?
Ans) I actually took a quiz for this one, haha. The result was a little off the line, so I altered it a bit, and came up with Breezy Solo! Doesn’t sound much of a wrestler name now, does it?
6. How many times can you bathe in a day?
Ans) During winters, I don’t think I bathe daily. During summers, at least twice a day. It feels so good.
7. What is the maximum of money who’ve spent shopping in a day?
Ans) I have never kept a record of it, and I can’t seem to recall it either. Kind of a bummer here.
8. How do you like my blog?
Ans) Your blog is what one should read on a windy day when it’s slightly drizzling as well. Freshly made soup, a balcony, and your blog, and you’re good to go.
9. Can you spot one mistake in this post?
Ans) Nine questions instead of ten? I think I spot that one real quick. Haha.
I would now like to nominate the following bloggers to keep it going-
My question are-
1. Which colour would you associate yourself with and why?
2. What is your favourite childhood memory?
3. Do you usually complete a book in one sitting or do you read at your own pace?
4. What is your weirdest habit?
5. If you were a superhero, which one would you be?
6. If you could be an animal for just a day, which animal would you want to be?
7. How much of a fashion police are you?
8. Any three things you have on your bucket list?
9. Which books on your shelf are begging to be read?
10. Do you feel the movie adaptations of books do justice to the books?
I guess that’s all. It was fun answering the questions.
Spread the love! Enjoy!